Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I Ate Today,

I know that I sometimes wonder what all other fruitarians and/or raw vegans eat in a day. I guess this is partially because I eat a lot - I'm always hungry! Haha..and I can't help but wonder if I'm eating like boatloads more than everyone else and there's something wrong with me.

So, if you've ever, like me, found yourself wondering... I want to share what I'll eat in a day.

So, what follows is the what a fruitarian, 5'2, 103lb, 15-year-old girl eats (more or less) in a day.
  • 2 Cucumbers
  • 3 Tomatoes
  • 1 Zucchini
  • 3 Avocados
  • 1 Mango
  • 2 Kiwi
I ate that over the course of the day, of course - not all at the same time, haha. I'd add when I ate everything - but I honestly don't remember. I just eat when I'm hungry.

Oh..and I find I eat a lot of vegetable fruits in comparison to sweet fruits... I don't know why this is - I just find that I'm more inclined to eat them in a larger proportion. If I started feeling the need to eat nothing but sweet fruits - I really wouldn't hesitate.

My body knows what it needs... As does yours - If you listen, you'll feel it begging for what it really wants: Fruit.

1 comment: