Monday, September 17, 2012

I Suck On Cow Tits!



Hi! My name's Kati, I'm 16 years old, & one of my favorite things to do is suck on cow titties!

But that's not the only way I eat my dairy - I also like it curdled, fermented, pasteurized, AND in an unappealing lump of fat on my toast in the morning!

Mmmm! It's nature's perfect food!

And it's so HEALTHY, because it's full of calcium! ......Nevermind the fact that it's high protien content actually results in calcium being leached from my bones, leaving them weaker than they were before... No. The important thing is... Milk has lots of calcium! Yayyyy!

Cow milk is just such a perfect food...for calves! So it's obviously perfect for me and my family..of humans!

I used to nurse my child... But people milk isn't good for 2 year olds! Instead, My child now drinks the milk of a completely different species, which has completely different needs!

Cow milk is amazing! It helps a baby calf grow up big and strong!

In fact, it helps a calf more than triple in size in a single year.

Uhh... Do I look like I've gained weight to you?

It's my damn genes!

...

Come on, guys. You're a grown man or woman. You stopped suckling years ago...for a reason. But you're still so dependent on these mammary secretions, that you've justified enslaving an entire species, just to fulfill those 'needs'? Talk about mommy problems.

I don't think I need to tell you how unhealthy milk is, or how unethical it is. Adults drinking the milk of another species is just weird, and completely unnatural. You wouldn't suckle cow tits. The product doesn't change when you put in a carton.

Stop. Just... Stop. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. oh boy... haha, you definitely know how to express yourself. I like your style. keep it up and may be you'll become a big activist in the future, or youtube vloger. after all, we can't have too many people speaking out against status quo, especially that cute ;)

    anyways, just my opinion.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your message of cows milk is ok. but, doing this in your underwear makes me think that you need some kind of teet to suck on...cow's or mummies.

    ReplyDelete