Monday, April 16, 2012

Everything I Ate This Week//3

So we had to record everything we ate in a week, among some other things, in Human Bio. I actually kind of enjoyed the assignment (though I hate the idea of reducing the foods that I eat to things like calories... That are so commonly regarded as 'evil' by the general public..).

So anyhow, since it didn't take any extra effort on my part, and I s'pose perhaps it might be of interest to somebody... I thought I'd share my paper.

A) Are you athletic?
No.

B) Everything that you ate this week:
(previous to this, I didn't realize just how much a person eats in a week! ..or maybe it's just me.. Hmm. Haha)
  • 15 avocados
  • 7 or 8 tomatoes
  • 4ish cups of dried mango
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 1 1/2 head kale
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1/2 jar green olives
  • 1/2 c chilli powder
  • 7 bananas
  • 4 oranges
  • 1 apple
  • 11 dates
  • 1 1/4 c grapes
  • 1 1/4 bag sundried tomatoes
  • 2 can olives
  • 1 spaghetti squash
  • 1 glass OJ
C) How many calories do you burn in a week?
About 1,460 calories in a day; 10,220 calories in a week.

D) How many calories did you consume this week?
9,870.75 (this was odd, because I felt like I must have eaten a lot more than this... And my friend who is raw vegan did an assignment like this a while ago... And she found that she actually eats more than the recommended amount of calories for people of her age, height, and weight.. I dunno. Haha. I also really don't care that much - just eat frsh fruit, that you're hungry for, when you're hungry..and you'll be just fine.
But basically... I was only 400 off the recommended, without trying hard at all - which means that my body must be pretty in tune with what it needs.)

E) What kinds of food should you be eating?
The ideal diet for humans is fruit. 100% delicious, fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment