Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vegetables?

I had the most delicious peach this afternoon. It was delicate, sweet, juicy, flavorful... Just another little reminder that fruit is so perfect for us.

If it smells good, feels good, looks good, and tastes good in its natural, raw state - then it is probably the ideal food for us. Simple concept, right? That's why I love it. ☺

Fruit fulfills all of this criteria.

Certainly, meats, dairy, eggs, legumes, and grains do not.

Neither do vegetables, in my experience.

SHOULD we be eating greens? Its still a question that I toy with in my head, and I have been very back-and-forth on the topic for the past few months.

For now, I have come to a conclusion: eat only fruit until I find myself attracted to or wanting to eat these greens in their raw, natural state. Until this happens...I cannot believe that we should be eating them.

Peace, sunshine (actually if you're in the US, I s'pose we'd be better off wishing for rain...) and loads of fruit to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment